MidHudson Regional Hospital and HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley (HAHV), members of the Westchester Medical Center Health Network (WMCHealth) have excellent full-time, part-time and per diem opportunities for radiology/imaging professionals.

CT Techs

CT Techs average 1500 CAT scans a month on two scanners which are staffed 24/7.  Caring for all levels of acuity, HAHV is a designated stroke center so the CT staff plays a major role in the care and diagnosis of our stroke population. The Mary’s Avenue campus will have Philips 256 ICT and Spectral CT units in fall 2022, and we also have Philips ambient experience to help our patients have the most pleasant experience possible during their stay with us. 

MRI Techs

MRI Techs in our American College of Radiology Accredited radiology department perform over 300 procedures a month on patients with various levels of acuity.  Our staff is highly trained and respected for their knowledge and for what and how they contribute to the patient’s diagnosis and care, working together toward common goals. This team understands the importance of communication and working as a team to get the best outcomes. 

Nuclear Med Techs

Nuclear Med Techs work independently dividing work fluidly during the shift and making critical judgments based on knowledge and experience, with administrative backup when necessary. Sixty percent (60%) of our nuclear medicine volume is cardiac studies and the other 40% is a mix of oncology, endocrine, I131 therapy and miscellaneous studies.  

Radiologic Techs

Radiologic Technologists care for all acuity levels and will perform on average, 2,000 to 2,500 procedures a month.  This volume varies by scheduled outpatients, ER and OR cases involving trauma and inpatient studies including fluoroscopy. Working closely with the radiologists, RTs ensure proper scanning protocols are applied based on clinical presentation to ensure the best outcomes. All imaging modalities are accredited by the American College of Radiology.

Ultrasound Techs

Ultrasound Techs average approximately 900 scans a month and cover the department with staff on-site 24/7. Our respected team of sonographers works with fellow sonographers including the chief technologist, ordering physicians and radiologists. They work independently as professionals respected for their level of training and knowledge and a chief technologist is there to support the day-to-day patient flow and any concerns that may arise.

Great places to live and work.
In addition to an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package, including tuition reimbursement, cross-training, and opportunities for growth, the Hudson Valley is a great place to call home. Quality of life is enhanced by the Hudson River and Catskill Mountains’ beauty, elite colleges, select public and private schools, and numerous outdoor/recreation options. Add in fine dining, a strong economy and intrinsic civic pride, and the result is an in-demand locale for those committed to community health.

 

MidHudson Regional Hospital in Poughkeepsie, NY, is home to the mid-Hudson Valley’s most advanced healthcare services. This 243-bed facility cares for more than 10,000 inpatients annually while performing an additional 325,000 outpatient procedures each year. MidHudson Regional Hospital operates the area’s only Level II trauma center, is home to the Redl Center for Cancer Care and Center for Robotic Surgery and is a destination hospital for patients with serious illnesses and injuries.
 
The staff at Health Alliance of the Hudson Valley are our most valued resource. They are self-motivated, eager to work and learn and take pride in what they do, and excel to be the best. Quality really matters to them as well as our patient’s experience! We have invested a lot of time, money, and resources into the future of the radiology/imaging departments. We are expanding our footprint by opening our newly renovated Mary’s Avenue location, which is scheduled to open in the fall with a new ICU/stepdown unit, new OB/GYN unit, new emergency room, and new imaging department, where we will have cutting-edge technology, including Philips 256 ICT and Spectral CT units. 

HOW IT WORKS

1

RSVP by completing the short form below.

2

A WMCHealth recruiter will contact you to discuss your current/previous work experience.

3

Qualified candidates will be scheduled for an interview.

It’s easy to connect with one of our recruiters.

Simply complete the short form below and a member of our recruitment team will contact you within 24 - 48 hours!

 

© WMCHealth 2022

EOE